Tuesday, October 19, 2010

My Beautiful Kids

I have been wanting to do my own family pictures for awhile now, so I started out with their individual shots and am going to make my wonderful sister Tara take our family ones later. When the pressure is on with your own kids it seems twice as hard. I didn't have a whole ton of shots that I loved but I really do like these, and I guess I only need one good one of each kid I just thought I should deserve at least a handful to choose from with  my own, but oh well.  We made it, now for next week--get ready sis!




Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


3 comments:

Talyor Family October 19, 2010 at 7:55 PM  

Super cute Amber and WHOAH!! Paul, Rae and Jenna as the center of attention!! Hello! Looks great!

Tara Pugmire October 20, 2010 at 8:24 AM  

dang I love the colors Makes me want to to my family in these trees!

Rosemary October 21, 2010 at 7:05 AM  

Very nice. Cute kids Amber.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP