Thursday, October 21, 2010

Family Orchard Shoot

This was such a cute family to work with. Tonya brought a giant rat that she said the kids really loved and I admit I was a little skeptical but it really did work. The kids loved it. Its funny because the rat is really kinda scary and ugly. Even after the session I couldn't get rid of it because it ended up in my car. Now every time I go in my laundry room it scares me a bit. Don't let me forget to give it back to you guys when you pick up your pictures. You will need it for next time!!! Love these boys and this family. Thanks and enjoy!!


Photobucket


Photobucket




Photobucket


4 comments:

Tara Pugmire October 21, 2010 at 2:12 PM  

Love the layouts! Great pictures.

RaeAnn October 21, 2010 at 3:25 PM  

Wow, the boys have gotten so big. Beautiful family Tonya, and GREAT job on the pictures Amber!

Anonymous October 21, 2010 at 3:27 PM  

AWESOME JOB!!!

Kristie Chadwick October 23, 2010 at 9:21 PM  

What a fun family. You captured them so well.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP