Friday, February 4, 2011

Boise Newborn Photographer

My sister and I teamed up on this one. It was really fun to work together. If you don't know, we are moving out of state very soon so this was our last chance to work together and we couldn't of had a better baby. It was so hard to choose which ones to post. Thanks Tara for a great night and thanks Angela and Brandon for having three beautiful girls!





Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket


I will update you all on moving details in the future. If you need pictures right away my sister is the way to go. Check her out at taralynnphotography.com

3 comments:

Sarah February 4, 2011 at 1:15 PM  

Oh. My. Gosh. These are gorgeous!! And Angela had her daughter-I had no idea!!! She is absolutely perfect!!!

Schmath February 4, 2011 at 3:27 PM  

Where are you moving??? Please say here! That is one beautiful baby. You're making me really regret not getting newborn pics of my kids!

Anonymous February 6, 2011 at 10:45 AM  

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP