Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Beauty Headshots

One of my favorite babysitters has been working on re-decorating her room and she wanted some glamor shots framed on her wall. Instead of going to the magazine models she decided to bring some of her friends over for their own model/beauty shots. They turned out really great. All of these girls are so beautiful. I can't wait to see the room complete now.



Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



3 comments:

Talyor Family January 12, 2011 at 9:24 PM  

So pretty!!!

Tara Pugmire January 14, 2011 at 2:58 PM  

These are so super cute. I want to see them up in her room!

Anonymous January 19, 2011 at 6:11 PM  

Really well done!

Amber Crowley

I love working with people and capturing their special moments with photographs. I especially love working with the little ones and their fun personalities. For a session with me call 208-562-0310. Individual studio and on location options available.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP