Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Good Friends!

Hailey has been my friend since 2nd grade, after she brought me cookies when I moved in. We have stayed close ever since and it is always fun when she comes to town and we get to hang out. We tried some new things in her parents field with shooting into the sun. I think they turned out great and we even got some cute ones of her kids even though they were very tired.  Thanks again for posing for me Hailey.





Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


2 comments:

Tara Pugmire August 17, 2010 at 12:49 PM  

totally love the sunflare!

Jackie August 17, 2010 at 1:07 PM  

How fun! These turned out great Amber. I have been meaning to talk to you about taking some pictures of Rowdy. Would you email me your prices? I would love to do some shots out at my parents place if possible. Great job lady!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP